Two inches long. The bumper part looks a little different than what he desribed to me the first time.. Maybe he forgot himself what it looked like.? It wouldn't surprise me. When they brought me in the recovery, Matthew faces was splotchy red and he had red spots (reticuli) on his eyelids and under his eyes. He was breathing funny and is "raspy" but they "say" it's in his throat and not his lungs. Anyway his face has cleared up and we are home. We are bouncing him around to get that stuff out of his throat. Obviously he strangled on either the anesthesia or he choked when they pulled it out of his throat. (Of course, he was suppose to be knocked out but I'll never know because I was not in there). I'm glad it's over. I am tired and so is matthew. I've got tons of housework and school work to catch up on.
I'm hoping and praing hard he doesn't have the beginnings of pneumonia. It's all too familair.
Charlotte

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlotte,

I am so glad that everything went well, and that Matthew doesnt have that foreign object in him anymore. Hopefully he is not getting pneumonia and that all works out well. I will kepp him in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Charlotte,

I am so glad that everything went well, and that Matthew doesnt have that foreign object in him anymore. Hopefully he is not getting pneumonia and that all works out well. I will kepp him in my prayers. Michelle Lerch