The song you are hearing is Just for "Angel" and his family.

This is the Last message our group Received from a little boys mom on our Polymicrogyria Support Group. I didn't want to post their names because I have not heard from her to get permission. So we don't know if He's gotten his wings yet. Just keep him and family in prayers. We'll Just call him Angel for now.

I have sad news; Angel has deteriorated and our goal now is to keep him comfortable until the end. I will sign his DNR as soon as it's ready and we are making arrangements to have him home for one last Christmas. After Christmas, we will be going to a wonderful pallitive care facility to settle him and the we go home for the last time. I promised him he would die in my arms at home and I am keeping that promise.
I will try to keep you updated, thanks;
His Mom
Thank you for your thoughts on Angel. Tomorrow we are going to the pallitive care place to get everything arranged to take Angel home to pass away peacefully in my arms as I promised him. Wednesday, I had them remove the TPN feeding and within an hour, he was sleeping peacefully. We are better able to controll his pain now and he will be with the angels in less than a month. My heart is breaking, but Angel's needs are topmost in my heart and mind. I will not allow him to suffer a minute longer than necessary, that is my gift to him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for comfort and peace as your little one goes HOME to His Father.
Virginia Sears and girls

Anonymous said...

It really kills me when I learn of another of our PMG kids is going away. My thoughts, tears, and prayers are with you and yours. I only hope that my baby Leah can stay strong enough to handle this winter, which she has. She has had pneumonia every winter since birth. It hurts me to see her suffer when she has her 5, 10, 15 + minute seizures, which she averages about one a day. They are so violent. I can only hope I can be as strong as you if that day ever comes my way.

Sincerely,

Elena, mom to Leah 3 yrs severe PMG, G-tube dep, spastic quadraplegia, s/p VNS placement, Lauren 18 yrs and Emilio 12 yrs.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD IS SO SAD!GOD BE WITH YOU ALL THE TIME, WITH YOUR SON TOO,I NOW IS SO HARD;ALL THE PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU ,AND WITH YOUR LITLLE ANGEL
WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU

BABY JUNY_817