Here are some samples of some T Shirts I made for Matthew. I think Matthew likes his USMC T shirt the best!








I get so irritated when people say "Oh, He's sooooo sleepy!!! (Especially when he's WIDE AWAKE!) I think this T shirt will fix that! I even added his web site address on his T Shirt!












And Finally a T Shirt to get back at all the people that STARE at Matthew. It's one thing to STARE and smile,, that's okay but To STARE AND wrinkle you nose or to STARE and STARE without speaking to him... Here's one for you..















If you have something to Say and a pic to go with it, I'll be glad to make you a Tshirt.
Black and White print is 15.00 and Color is 25.00 That includes a white Fruit of the Loom TSHirt and shipping (if you live in the US) If I get a lot of orders, Ink is very expensive!!! It also includes your website address if you have one.

Here are some other things I plan to put on a tshirt for Matthew.
WHATS WRONG WITH YOU????
I can HEAR better than YOU!
Don't Stare Long... Grandma's Watching you!
Normal people SCARE me!
What Happened to YOU?
I'm Perfect, You're NOT
God's Not Finished With Me Yet.
Grandma's Heart
My blonde hair and Blue eyes are REAL! Are Yours?
Just email me if you want a tshirt!
Charlotte

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the shirts. What a great Idea!
When people stare at Nahomie she waves to them now( I am happy she doesn't realize they are doing it to be rude, she is just telling them Hi because they are looking but they know they have been caught.) I really enjoy your website. God Bless you and Matthew.

Stephanie
Nahomie's Mama

Here's a link to a short video of Nahomie on Christmas

http://www.youtube.com/w/Cowgirl-Boots?v=SHRUJ0kSy4w