These pics were taken after Church Sunday Morning. Casey left at about 2:15. I think the hardest part for him was giving up his cell phone to me for 13 weeks. He tried to show me how to use it but I don't think I Got it. ha.ha. I was okay and didn't cry but I'm sure I will soon. He had "some" girl call and he was telling her not to cry. She is one of his best friends all through junior high and high school. Korey called and told him bye. I was hoping he would call. You know how brothers are. They fight a lot but they do love each other. Korey looks up to Casey but he doesn't want anyone to know it. Ha.
Well I am going to take a nap with my little angel. If you can't hear the music playing it's because the web site that hast's my mp3/s is down. Wouldn't you know it.

PS: Matthew was very vocal in church today. He started laughing and making all kinds of noises. The pastor (my mom) didn't mind but we all turned to look to see if he was okay because he's never that loud! Since being off two seizure meds, he's a different little boy!
Charlotte

0 comments: