Image Hosted by ImageShack.usMATTHEW DIDN'T HAVE ONE SINGLE SIEZURE TODAYImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
He also didn't take a nap today. Yesterday, every time he would start to fall asleep for a nap, he would have a siezure. He didn't act sleepy so I didn't lay him down for a nap. I held him and let him suck on his bottle to rest but he never went to sleep. I wrote down what he ate and drank yesterday and I gave him the same foods and drinks today. He didn't have hardly any foods with high carbs in them. He had two seizures yesterday. He was VERY vocal today. He would lay around and see how loud he could yell. He wasn't crying, just listening to himself yell. I realize he could still be having siezures that I cannot see (on an EEG) but we are having to live with that for now. We had to get the ones we could see under control first. It's been a very long time since Matthew went a whole day without anything that looked like a seizure. I hope this is the beginning of a new seizure free year, even though it's half way over.Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

He's passed out now on our bed. I'll have to let him sleep with us because I don't want to wake him up and chance him having another seizure.
Charlotte

0 comments: