Josh, the one with the black t-shirt. He's leaving me tomorrow. Man, time just flew by so fast! I am so old and I am going to be so sad when he leaves!



I promised myself I would go to bed earlier than 3am. I don't know what's going on but I just can't sleep here lately!

Matthew did pretty good today regarding seizures. ONe at 3:30 am, one around 3:00pm. and a small one during nap. I still think that these seizures are going to go away totallay soon, once the meds get in his system good. He is still on a low dose of Phenylbarb so we can go up if I don't see them go away in a few weeks. HE's definately not sleepy any more so he's gotten used to the dosage.

We had a family get to gather tonight. Casey, My oldest will be leaving tomorrow at 5:30 pm for Marine Boot Camp at Paris Island South Carolina.

What do I think or feel about this? I'm happy and proud of him for chasing after his dreams and keeping a good head on his shoulders, much UNlike his mom. (me) lol.
Where did this kid come from? I still think I got the wrong one at the hospital.
I hope he does well and I can't wait for graduation. I bet he graduates top of the class! This is something he's been preparing for for several years now. He's been working out and shaping up. He's been very strict on himself. In the last two years, I've seen him go from a Knobby kneed, overweight clumsy and squeaky voiced kid to a 6'3" 195 lbs,deep voiced and handsome and muscular physiced MAN. He looks like he's already been in Marine bootcamp. I wonder what he'll look like when he gets back???
Here's a pic (a before pic) we took tonight. We'll see what this Onion Head (marine lingo) will look like when he gets broke down and built back up.
All I can say is SEMPERFI
(He asked for a tylenol yesterday for his back because he had helped the marine office move to a new location, I told him no, enjoy the pain and remember what the Marines say "Pain is only a sign of WEAKNESS leaving the body). Even though I pick on him he knows I love him and am going to miss him. This is going to be a very long 13 weeks, for him and for mama.

BEAUTIFUL BABY PAGE LINK. IF YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BABY, I WANT TO POST IT ON MY NEW SITE. I WOULD ALSO LIKE YOU TO SEND A LINK FOR THEIR WEB PAGE IF YOU HAVE ONE. YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND CHECK OUT WHATS ON IT UNDER MY LINKS. MY EMAIL IS AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE.
CHARLOTTE

0 comments: