Matthew's doing 99% better today.  We are able to move him without him crying. He actually has not cried since we came home from the hospital. His spinal incision looks good.  Not dried up but filling in & closing nicely. He's still on antibiotics for 8 more days.  His spasticity has DECREASED dramatically.  He's not even having pain from us rolling him over like he did before the surgery.  Once this incision heals and we are able to get him in the whirlpool, I believe we are going to be able to get both of those legs straight out! See the picture?? That is a big difference.  I am feeling pretty good about the decision to get this pump.  It was a hard decision but I am see great results and the pumps not even turned up to the max setting for his age yet.  He's also not sleeping all day and looking groggy since he's not on the oral baclofen any more!
 I thought I would share some more of my precious grandbabies pictures that I edited using paint.net.  It's a free software by google. I love it.  The first three are Makenna.  She  will be 3 in July and lives in Church Hill Tennessee.




Brendan, Their daddy Korey photoshopped in the middle and Brantley on the right.


(This is Brantley, not Brendan)

1 comments:

Christy Marie said...

This is precious Charlotte!!! Looks professional even! I love it! Hugs sweetie!