While cleaning Matthew with the top light on I noticed a bruise on his testicular sac right under the posterior portion of his penis. How in the world can there be a bruise there? Doesn't make sense. Probably something caused by carelessness, moving, rolling.. I just don"t get it but I will be letting them know about it.  He is lucky to come out any surgery much less a major one.  Why can't people be more careful and concerned?  This is not the first time things have happened caused by carelessness of someone in the operating room that was totally unnecessary.  I wonder if they video tape the surgeries. I want to know what happened.  I'm going to research and see if there are chances of testicular bruising during the surgery.. I don't recall seeing that before. I am angry

2 comments:

Bronx Cataldo's said...

They might have put a foley cath in him during the surgery. I know with Finny they put a cath in when they did his hip and he kept testing positive for blood in his urine even when they took it out. I was like man I can cath him at home and that doesn't happen what kind of mauling did they do on him in the OR.

Charlotte said...

So that means the nurse must have pushed to far into his scrotum to bruise it like she did? He did have to be cathed but just long enough to remove some urine.. That makes perfect sense.