Were Back!!






Sorry it's been so long since I've posted to the site. I guess I got off track. I found more important things I wanted to do. Since I last posted here, I have gotten two Associates of Applied Science degrees! I am working on my bachelors now. Matthew is 6 years old and doing just great. I can't even remember the last seizure he had. Probably six months ago.



So many things have happened. I have updates on my myspace page that I have been using. I wanted to come back to his old site and keep it going. I started this right after we got his diagnosis so I am going to keep it going... hopefully I wont get off track again...



Since I last posted, my son has been to Iraq twice and has safely returned home without a scratch. He is stationed at Camp Lejeune. He also got married last year before his second deployment to a girl he's known all his life but never even dated until he got home the first time.

Matthew is about about 3 1/3 feet tall. Weighs 52 lbs. He is beautiful. He's still not talking, walking or crawling but is adjusting fine to the world around him. He is in first grade and loves school. He doesn't go everyday but almost!

I was a grandma again on July 4th 2007 to Makenna Fay, Matthew's mom had another baby. She is SO smart it is scary!!! I am not kidding. She lives in TN so I don't get to see her that much. She loves Matthew. That's her in the picture. They are napping together.

I lost 50 lbs!!! I quit smoking,, been over a year now. I can JOG AND RUN! It feels great! I am currently looking for a job. Since Matthew's in school, I thought I would try to get a job.
Well, that's all for now. I don't want to burn myself out the first time I get back on! OH YEA,, I would have been on a lot sooner but I lost my sign on ID AND Password!.. The service changed owners and couldn't find it for me but they finally sent it to me today.!
TTYT

0 comments: