I thought I would go ahead and update Matthew's website before his birthday. I've been busy with my classes but I didn't want to be late to have a Birthday Blog!
We took some pics but they were'nt ready so I used some that I took.




A Poem for Matthew By Ganny Charlotte
In 2003 we celebrated with jubilee. I was so happy that you were still with me. In 2004 it was number two. I thanked God for another year with you. In 2005 you made it to "3". Only God know the answers and only the Plan, He can see. In 2006 we'll do it once more. With Gods love and prayers, you are about to turn four. I'll add to this poem, each and every year Because only God can say how long you'll be here. Love Ganny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The poem is wonderful. Blessings on his birthday and everyday. You are such a great Grandma. Big birthday hugs & kisses from your friends in Florida.

Stephanie & Nahomie
serendipity1065@aol.com

Anonymous said...

WOW MATHEW IS 4 CONGRATULATIONS , FOR THAT ANGEL, I LIKE THE PICTURE WITH THE TEDDY BEAR , SO SWEET
GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR BABY ALL THE TIME

BABYJUNY_817