Matthew got babyfood,babylax,several nice outfits,toys, a cow that sings and dances to achy breaky heart and 310.00 cash! We are going to Shriners' in Shreveport for a check up and to get more thumb splints and afo's. I'm also going to see about getting those plates and screws taken out of his hips. It's time for them to come out, especially since he has grown so much taller they are beginning to bother him.. I have a midterm tomorrow and we are leaving afterwards to go to shreveport. The small b&w pic above was taken at Griz's Studio's when Matthew was two. Here's a new one we took together last week. Our Birthday is only 6 days apart, so we take them together, but of course, here's one of him by himself and another one of him FUSSING at me because I was holding his hand out of his mouth!

Guess who came all the way from Camp Lejeune NC for the weekend? Yep, PFC Josh Pugh. (My Son) He was able to go to Matthew's party. He bought Matthew a lot of stuff for his birthday!

0 comments: