This is Josh, "Hamming" it up!
Merry Christmas! Here's Mary, Big Matt and Little Matt. Now you know who matt Looks like!!



My son, Josh the US Marine got a 10 day leave for Christmas. We got up early to open presents. Matthew wasn't in the mood to get up early. As you can tell by the pictures. We all kissed him awake. (Josh Left and Uncle Korey, Right Pic)


Funny how Matthew can make even a MARINE M E l t! I got my two top priority wish for Christmas. Another Christmas with Matthew and 10 days with my son before he goes to Fallushia.. Yes. I said Fallushia. I know very little about the war in Iraq but if you asked me where I would NOT want him to go it would be Fallushia! You don't have to know much about the war to know that that's the worst place he could be sent. I don't even want to get into it. I know he is being well trained. He's being trained to fight like a devil dog and I didn't understand it at first but I do now. I want him to be just as mean and as sly as the devil when he gets there. That's the only way He'll get to come back home. His specialty is Machine Gunner. He's a sharp shooter. They are learning house to house combat when he gets back... I did a little research and it all boils down to this. Statistically, Matthew has a better chance of living longer than Josh does when he goes to Fallushia and that's not good. Not good at all. Now I have two things to worry about. I do know that if anything happens to him that he will be doing what he's always wanted to do. (Crazy though he may be) I still support him and all the military in and around Iraq. All we can do is pray and pray. I'm going to be a total wreck when it's his time to go to Fallushia. I'm not getting any younger and not sure how much more stress my heart can take.

Matthew is lots better. He's still stuffy but no fever in two days. Seizures are still bad but not as bad.. He's not haveing them during the day, just at nap time and at bed time. I'm glad he's better. I'm still going to see about the feeding tube next week. Have not changed my mind.

Here are more pictures.. I must have been a good girl.. I got lots of stuff this year! Matthew got his merry muscles jumper and a treadmill to go with it. I'll have a video of him in the jumper to share with you all soon!

Charlotte

0 comments: