I came across this address today. You can go to the websites (Forbes) and Write yourself an email. Then you can pick if you want it to be emailed to you in 1-20 years. I picked 20 years.
It's hard to think that far ahead. My angel probably won't be here in 20 years and most likely, I won't either!. .. I wrote a lot of things that learned in life. Of course you can guess it was mostly about matthew.. I also wrote it to "whomever" gets the email If I have kicked the bucket by then or if Jesus comes back first. I kind of hope Jesus comes back first to get us because this world is going to be a bad, bad place to live in, in twenty more years. Some people don't like to look back on their past but I would rather look back on my past than look into our future because my past doesn't seem so bad when compared to how things are going to be twenty years from now.. sounds crazy but I have my reasons.

Anyway, I need to get in bed if I am going to get up at three AM. We are going to Tn for almost two weeks,,,, (Thanksgiving). SO KEEP US in your prayers while we are traveling. If feels great to be able to take matthew places without is being such a hassle. He is a great car rider and we have fun singing and dancing while we are driving. (yes it can be done. lol)
Anyway
Good Night and don't forget to check out that time capsule thingy.. it's great.
Charlotte

0 comments: