Today was a busy day. We got to finally meet a family I have been chatting with on the internet for a couple of months now. Kaihla is 13 and has SOD and a few other things. Matthew has SOD too. We took them to the pool and Kaihla had a great time in the pool. This little angel can put her head under the water and hold it! She is so fun to watch in the swimming pool. Kaihla has had a very hard life for the past 12 years but the last year has been a big change for her. She has a mom and dad that loves here and takes very good care of her. They showed up and rescued her just in time! She is a perfect little angel. The last pic is of me and kaihla on the swing. I was the first to swing on a porch swing with her! I am so tired I am going to bed early. Matthew and I are just worn out. I know they are too. We were so glad to get to meet them and share our stories with eachother. Keep Matthew and Kaihla in your prayers!
Charlotte

0 comments: