ONLY 3 SEIZURES TODAY, NONE IN THE AM AND NONE TONIGHT ONLY THREE SMALL ONES DURING A NAP TODAY, I THINK WE ARE ON A ROLL NOW....


I have tossed and turned all night. Started out with a headache. I guess I have a lot of things going through my head. Maybe if I get them on my blog they will leave me alone so I can sleep so here it goes.
First of all I am a Music Messenger for Songs of Love. We are running an ad in the Vicksburg Post soon to invite Parents of children with life threatening illnesses to our next cerebral palsy meeting. They will be able to fill out profile sheets at the meeting and get their child a CD from songs of Love. I want to see every child get there own CD. I think it is wonderful especially when most of these kids responds better to music than anything else.

Next I am going to take Matthew to Canada for ABR therapy. Yea, I have seen the tape and for some reason I think that it just might be possible. I know a couple of kind hearted people that may be willing to help us get it done. I was amazed at the case study tape. THe kids look just like Matthew physically. I was lying by him in bed a few minutes ago and was rubbing on his ribs and noticed how they really are starting to protrude. It's not because he's starving, it's because of his body structure and his muscle tone. You have to see the tape to know what I'm talking about.

Ok what else was it keeping me awake?? Oh yea, Casey is leaving in about two weeks for boot camp in South Carolina, Paris Island Marine Boot camp. I was wondering how I was gonna deal with that. I got to get my 13 letters and stamps ready for the 13 weeks he'll be gone. I was wondering about how I was going to pay the cell phone bill too but I remembered he'll be getting pd so I'll just have to talk about that to him tomorrow. ha.ha.

Ok what else.?? I was thinking of presenting this ABR therapy Idea to certain people but some people don't think it's right because I am his grandmother but who else will do it? I am his voice? If I want something for him, I sure can't wait until someone else speaks up because it won't happen if I do.

Ok what else so I can go to sleep. Oh, I want to go to the Benefit for a little girl on Saturday, I've got to call and find out the time. I want to invite them to the meeting so we can get her a CD.

OK another thing. If we get enough members at the meeting I want to start doing fundraisers for a once a year week long camp every october for the parents and the children.

Yea, then I was wondering if I need to get those plates and screws removed from Matthew hips before I take him to ABR therapy? HIs doctor said if they bother him he would remove them but how will I know? Matthew can't tell me.. I do know that he hurts in certain positions and if the plates were not there it probably wouldn't bother him as bad.

I 've got to make copies of the ABR case study tapes and send them to a few people asking for help and I've got to find someone that knows how to make copies.

Good Lord, what else??? Ok.. I think that's it.

Now I will try to sleep since I have put all my thoughts into my blog. It is out of my mind for at least 3 more hours.

PS. I gotta get Matthew's CD loaded up on that MP3 host site and use it as a background because the link sound terrible. Now Goodnight.

0 comments: