Someone or Some "thing" had been taking the mickey and minnie mouses off of Matthew's mobile that hangs over his baby bed. We finally figured out "what" it was!
This is TATER the CRAZY LOONEY CAT!... He is so curious it's crazy. I can wiggle my little toe and he'll walk on his hind legs with his paws up in the air and attack me. He'll walk about 5 steps on his hind legs. It's so funny.

Matthew's doing OK today. Still fighting those seizures. He had about 2 bad ones today. I am worried about his breathing because he tenses up so hard I can't tell if he's breathing. I called Dr. Veda today. It's getting hard to live with these things. Just when I think they are going away, they come back. When he has them they make him irratable and sleepy and he wants to hang on to me all day. Today was one of those days. He didn't want anyone or anything but ganny.
Keep him in your prayers.
Goodnight!

0 comments: