We had Casey's Graduation and Farewell party tonight. That's Farewell for 13 weeks until he gets back from Marine Boot Camp.

He mostly received cash since he can't take nothing but the clothes on his back and about 20 bucks with him to boot camp. The party was held at Bible Holiness Church Fellowship Hall. Our Church. The church my mother raised me in and also where Casey was raised by me.

Matthew's had a bad seizure right before medicine time. That lamictal is making it worse since we upped it. I'm calling the neuro tomorrow.


We took a "family" pic if you want to check it out. It's funny. I finally get us all together in one place and this is how everyone acts. I don't know what in the world Korey was doing with his face in one of those. Of course Matt was playing around. He has ears on everybody in every I tried to take this weekend. Ha. ha. Well I guess that's us. Nothing fake about his pic.
The CornFlake Family
I am going to bed early tonight. I didn't make it early last night I played around with this website too long! So GOOD NIGHT. Please leave comments in the comment box so Matthew and I can know who's reading his web site.
Charlotte and Matthew
PS. Matthew is a good babysitter. He is kissing on MaKayla at the party. She is 3 mos old but was born 2 months early. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: