Meet Penny.
We picked her up yesterday. Matthew was able to ride her today. She was rambunctous at first but we used Matthew's cousins as "guinea pigs" before we put him on. Ha. No problem. She did really good and was really gentle. I was going to post that he had NO sieuzres today but he just had one a few minutes ago but it was not nearly as bad and it was only ONE. Wonder if there is a connection? Matthew's had 3 or 4 siezures a day for the past six months and only one today! Penny is 4 years old. Believe or not, we purchased her at a garage sale! We actually made the deal to buy her two weeks ago, so we had time to think about it. I think we made a good investment. Matthew is happy when he's on her and it's good exersize for me because Matthew likes to go fast and of course, I'm right there with him, holding him on the horse running and breathing hard. ha.
I'm going to bed early because of daylight savings time. I don't do well missing an hours sleep!!!
charlotte

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.