In Loving Memory
of
Madison Paige Taylor
To my Mommy Lori ......

My time with you was much too short. I had to leave too soon,I wove my way withinyour hearts,and in all your hopes and dreams,until the very purest love became my tiny wings.Although I could not stay with you, I knew right from the start,That once you felt this Angels love, you'd keep me forever in your hearts.Im just a little Angel now, but my time was not in vain.As the dark clouds that surround you will give way unto the sun,My precious mommy, you will see that very soon again your heart will sing,If only for the moment it was brushed by my Angel Wings. Lori, I thought this song was "fit" just for you. Madison was everything she could be just because you loved her so much. Still, Madison was a Miracle..all because of your love
.Charlotte and Matthew>

0 comments: