We recorded a rough copy of the song Don't Matter What You Never Do today. This is just a copy that we are sending to Memphis for Canala Sound Studios to listen too. They are going to put some better music with it and help me with the words and then it will be recorded professionally in a few months. We are putting other songs (my mom and I) that we wrote.
I'll take any comments or suggestions that you are willing to give me.


Matthew got his mickey today. THEY HURT HIM! Matthew didn't cry but I could tell he was in pain. They also let the end of the catheter slip into his stomach but they said it was NO problem because he would "pass" it. I'll believe it when I see it and I better see it TOMORROW. I gave hims some Milk of Mag to hurry it out. He is a big boy. He has so much courage. I wish I was half as strong as he is when it comes to pain and things like that. He is my little Hero! He's doing better since we left the clinic. We were suppose to get bloodwork but I said NO because he had been through enough for one day and we left. The doctor was trying to tell me that, oh it's not painful but I know Matthew and I KNOW he was in pain. He pulled his arms up tight and his face turned really red. I thought he was having a siezure.
Anyway. I got school work to do. I 've been tied up with Medicaid and doctor appointments and getting this song recorded. I'll let everyone know if we are denied for physical therapy on Friday. That's the last day of the appeal. I got all our stuff in to them on time so I should hear something back soon.
Charlotte

0 comments: