OK,
I finally taught myself how to upload videos from my mom camera. Now I've got hours and hours of video of matthew I want to get on CD. This is the first one. I found some really cute ones. This one is uploaded on Sharkle.com and youtube.com. It has really helped sharing my videos there to direct traffic to matthew's website. This one will especially because it's like an advertisment for his website.
Hope you enjoy it. Matthew had a rough night last night. He woke up laughing. I don't know if it's those gelastic seizures again or maybe he his guardian angel Brandon was tickling him??... It was more of a cute laugh and not like the laughing seiuzure but with kids like him, you just never know. Anyway, he decided he would stay up from two am to five am! I guess I better go to sleep too before he decides t wake up.. one more thing.

Seeing the old videos made me realize how thankful I am that he has adjusted to his world. I had almost forgotten that the first two years of his life was a mess. He didn't even sleep all night until he was two and a half years old. I can remember driving around at three am trying to get him to sleep. His mind just didn't know when to go to sleep but his body was tired. The Neuro said he would probably always be like that but guess what? Wrong... He sleeps all night and sometimes 10 hours if I let him. He sleeps like a normal kid his age. He has an enlarged hypothalamus and that's why the neuro said that. Plus he is on a very strick schedule. I wish I was. I better go to bed!
Good Night
Charlotte

0 comments: