I finally got a new computer and am able to work and update matthew's website. We had a great time in South Carolina and in Tennessee. Josh's platton made Honor platoon. Right now he is in School of Infantry in North Carolina at Camp Geiger. He gets to come home for 6 day during Christmas but not sure about Thanksgiving considering he actually just got picked up to start SOI school today. He was there almost two weeks waiting to get in. I guess everybody wants to be a Jar Head and now that we have our own Jar Head, I know why. It's not easy and it takes Honor, Courage and Commitment and he has all of it.

Matthew is doing great. Only has seizure whenever he falls asleep. Maybe two a day . He gaining weight again. That vacation was a much needed one. We have not been ANYWHERE in three years, except for maybe a weekend getaway. I realized when I was watching the videos that we sure had a lot more fun that what I thought I did. I also realized that you couldn't pay me a million dollars to be doing anything else at this time in our lives. It's rough sometimes and we just barely get by but God always makes a way for us, like he did when we went on our vacation.

Yes, I am doing what I was put here for.. Are you?

Charlotte

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlotte. Fabulous pics!! Am I doing what I was put here for? I certainly am trying!! I think I FINALLY have realized why God choose Me to have a special needs son. I'm looking into being a care giver for special needs adults.