I stayed up making a video , my first. It's more of a slide show of videos and pictures.

Matthew is doing great. Still only a few seizures, one or two a day. Usually when napping or in the morning when he's waking up. The neuro said I could increase the depakote and give him one in the middle of the day. I decided not too because it makes him limp and lathargic. I don't like to see him like that. Quality of life is what I look for. The seizures are not BAD siezures, only lasts 5 seconds or less. I like him when he is active and playing, not sleeping. Sleeping all the time can only lead to pneumonia and more weakness and sickness. So we decided we can live with two seizures a day.. I asked matthew if that was okay with him and he shook his head "YES".. not kidding.

If you click on the title above, you should be able to view the video I made. Please leave comment on the Sharkle site and RATE me!!!
Good Night
Charlotte

0 comments: