This pic looks just like our neighbor,

all the way down to the Kackie shirt! THis could be a very sweet man but not true with our neighbor. He gave us a light pole in 98 during the last Ice Storm because ours was pulled down. We pd a few dollars for it and split and stacked wood on his front porch. Everything was fine and dandy. 7 years later he wants it back and filed an affidavit on us for stealing it. lol....

He told the judge we stole it this past January. lol We have several witness that know when we got including what all we did to pay him for it. The last few years we have had our Sunday School class help clean up his yard. Brought him food every thanksgiving and christmas, of course he complained about how the food tastes. I just can't be nice anymore. lol I have much more important things to worry about.

The judge said that paying him 100 buck for the pole or even giving the pole back wouldn't solve his problems. THis poor man really needs to be put in a nursing home and he REALLY needs to have his driver's liscense taken! He is the neighbor hood crazy man.. because we arenot the only one's he's tried to start trouble with.
Another thing he said is he didn't pay anything for the pole but he wanted either 100.00 back or the pole put back in his yard. I'm tellin ya, he thinks 6 years ago is 6 months ago!

Court was yesterday and I really wanted to go but Matthew had too many siezures to get him out. The devil is everywhere!! lol Just when I think, Lord I can't take no more, here comes mr. #$%^&* sending the cops to our house. lol I never realized I could take so much stress, although I have had a few heart palpatations and felt kind of panicky when I was taking a nap with Matthew after one of his seizures...., I've been doing pretty good otherwise.. lol

MATTHEWS SEIZURES
We upped the phenylbarb to 1.5 tsp twice a day starting tonight. The neuro finally called and said that we'll try the phenylbarb for a week and if we see no decrease in seizure activity we'll take him in for an EEG to see if he can tell exactly where the seizures are coming from but guess what? Phenybarbitol is not a preferred drug if a child has Lennox Gastaut. But I'm not a neurologist. Just a Ganny. So We'll see what happens. (Ganny is usally always right. lol)

0 comments: