Here's a few pics to show everyone what's been going on. Matthew has been a busy little boy. If I didn't mention it before, Our little angel that's not suppose to have "cognitive abilities" has once again proved the doctors wrong. Matthew knows how to nod his head "YES" when he is asked a question. Like if he want's to go bye bye or does he love Ganny.. It's "purposeful" and he only does it if you ask him specific questions. The whole time he is looking at us "to his right". He can see my head nodding "yes" and he imitates it! He's so SMART!

Matthew rides the Big Red Firetruck

Matthew's photo for Mother's Day project at Sunday School

Matthew's Great Grandpa Charles and Great Grandma Ruth 42nd Anniversary Party

Matthew and Great Grandma Boatman (This is Matthew's "surprise" look) lol

I was sent an angel the pasted to days to help me around the house and with Matthew. I have to pay her of course but she is worth it. I actually got to work in the yard and my WHOLE house is cleaned.. yes, my whole house. AND Yes that includes all of the laundry. I had forgotten what color the tile was in the laundry room floor, now I can see it!! It's White!
Love Charlotte

0 comments: