Thanks to a man I hardly knew that handed me a check for 1,000 while I was getting gas to go garage selling one Saturday morning.

THanks to a lady that I only met twice for putting a check for 100.00 in my van while we were swimming with Matthew at the pool.

THanks for the ANgel wish organization that worked very hard and raised over 30,000 to help us add a room , a whirlpool onto our house and also purchasing us a van.

Thanks to all my mom, dad and sisters for everything that they do to help us out financially.

Thanks to my church family for everything you do for us and especially for all the wonderful gifts Matthew received at his birthday party.

Thanks to my new friend that I only met recently at Matthew's b'day party that just gives and give to Matthew and she barely even knows us. My sister Melinda's friend. You know who you are! THanks!

Love Charlotte and Matthew

0 comments: