Thank YOU Lord for letting us have our little man for one more year!!!!!!

Here are some pictures from his BIG party, with His own Band. He had a blast and it was like he knew the party was just for him. We danced and he laughed and giggled. He missed getting all of his medicine because he was too excited to take it. Even after we got home he was still wide eyed and raring to go. A nice warm bath and more medicine slowed him down. He slept until 8:00 AM! I didn't know it but my sisters gave me a "special" surprise for my 40th that is NEXT WEEK. Matthew lit up the whole room whenever we started dancing. We had the floor all to ourself! I know everyone got a blessing just watching him cut up on the dance floor! It was a night we will never forget watching him laugh and giggle so sweet!


He's laughing in this pic so hard he's having a good time. The band was playing I'll fly away. His great grandma and Pawpaw have a gospel band with banjo's, harmonica, aucoustic guitar and we even had a piano player!

Still Dancing
Ganny is tired!
Papa danced too!
Lots of friends and family at the party. They brought lots of baby food and any kind of other food that Matthew can eat, Boost, Diapers, Wipes, toys, clothes, bed sheets, money and lots of other nice things. It took me an hour to put the all the food into the cabinets! They even brought finger foods to go along with the cake and Ice cream.
Hey IM NOT 40 YET! My sisters came up with
this idea. My birthday isn't until the 24th! I surely didn't want to celebrate early but it was okay. I think I'll be okay about turning fourty. I bought some more night cream for the wrinkles today.

I'll have more pictures to post later. This is all I can get on the page today.

0 comments: