I graduated May 16-08 with TWO Applied Science Degrees. One in Accounting Technology and one in Business Office Technology. Matthew was my Graduation Inspiration. Any time I thought of quitting or noot going back the next semester I would remember I was doing this for Me but mostly for him. God gave me a perfectly formed brain and I need to fill it up and learn everything I can, while I still can. I started this week working on a Bachelors Degree through the University of Phoenix Online. Business Information Systems with emphasis in Networking and Communications. After I get this degree, I will hopefully get a job in TN making enough money to pay a good nurse for Matthew and so I can finally have insurance and put back for retirement. I'm going to owe a lot in student loans but it will be worth it. It's not like Im the first person in the world that went into debt to get a degree so why not? Life it too short to sit around holding your hand out, waiting for something great to fall into your hands. I've learned it aint so in my case. If I want something, I have to run after it! Matthew has a lot to do with that attitude too!



0 comments: