My friend came by today from Alabama. She has a little girl (she has custody of) with Schitzencephaly. She really needs prayers. Her daughter is going through a really rough time. Seizures are taking over and have affected terribly. By saying that she constantly screaming and is getting very hard to handle. She is weighs more than her mom and is very strong. I want to help her so bad, but I have my hands full with Matthew. I know she must be in a lot of pain. It's hard when you do everything you can to help your handicapped child... But it's really hard when the child can't control her emotions, anger or actions. It's very hard on her. I know it's hard on me and Matthew is the sweetest baby in the world. I get my blessing from his smiles and hugs but I don't know what I'd do if he screamed all the time.. even during the night. I just pray that things get better for her... It takes a lot of faith to keep going and a lot of prayers. All I can do is tell her I'll pray for her but sometimes that's not enough. People that really can't help that want to , like me CANT help because of Matthew's illnesses. People that CAN help simply WONT help. All I can tell her is LET JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL FRIEND. When you hear the tantrums and the screaming, find you a closet or a corner somewhere and ask Jesus to take the wheel.. pray loud enough that HE can hear you and maybe your little one too. I did'nt want to mention your names but you know who you are. My heart hurts with you. I just wanted to cry today when we were in the truck today. I can't understand why God puts things like this on us and I question him but I know there's got to be a reason. If the reason is only to teach me compassion, love, patience and understanding, I guess that will be good enough for me. It just means God is getting you ready for Bigger and Better things. It's all going to be alright. So just hang in there. Always remember I'm here for you. I may not can do much but I can pray for you.
Love Charlotte and Matthew

0 comments: