Okay, We upped his phenylbarbitol last tuesday. Only 2 seizures that day!! Yea, Then the next day he had 3 well yeah again, thursday he had 4 okay, what's going on. It kind of went up and down up until today. He had 5. It could have something to do with the time intervals between medicine. He's not wanting to take a nap and he fell asleep at 4:30 pm. I had to make him wake up and didn't get all his meds down until almost 8:30. That could explain why he had such a bad day today? Anyway I am making myself put everyone and everything aside to give him his meds on time but it's kind of hard if he refuses them. Anyway he has been an angel through them all. He's not gripy after a siezure. Sometimes he just grins really big and lets out a long sigh like "when are these things going to go away?" I had heard that oxygen levels can drop after one of these siezures so just to be safe we took him to get it checked. It was actually 2 hours after the last seizure when they checked it but it was normal. I was just told to check out his lips to see if they turned blue and that would be a sign of decreased oxygen levels. It didn't hurt to get it checked out. I just want to make sure I'm doing everything I can for my angel.

Hopefully and prayerfully, tomorrow will be another day. If you waited long enough you can probably here "God's Will" by Martina McBride playing. I found a free MP3 host. Matthew's song links are broken. I don't know what's up with the host for that site. As soon as I get time, I'm going to load it to MP3.com and have them host it. They will even host videos!

I'm going to bed now. I stayed up too late already.
P.S.
The cat has been laying by my mouse while I was updated this site.. lol everytime I moved the mouse, he tried to attack it. I thought that was kind of ironic.
Love Charlotte

0 comments: